Thursday, January 21, 2010

talk the talk


During the evening of February 8th I am scheduled to deliver the first of three lectures on watercolour at Park Road, I am busy writing up a way of communicating the delicate path between thinking and painting.
This is a new venture for me but encouraged by the response to my book 'gap in the fence' by those who bought it I ventured on to these three illustrated talks. Looking again at my watercolours over the last 20 years I well remember the difficulties encountered. Who knows, perhaps I can help others with this peculiar activity we call painting.
There are still one or two places available for these evenings, email or telephone for details or go to http://www.scarland.co.uk/Teach-items/lectures.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts