Tuesday, February 23, 2010

eating out


What a winner!
We, that is me, my daughter and two very bouncy grandchildren found ourselves on Shoreham beach at 8.45 on Monday morning. It was blowing and raining Shoreham style as we ran around exploring the Fort with shouts and shrieks above the wind. After a walk to the end of the jetty and with our faces considerably chilled on the windward side and with me boasting at my foresight in wearing over-trousers we all dived in the BEACH CAFE.
And what a brilliant place and what a nice man!
Coffee, hot chocolate and bacon sandwiches - fantastic.
The Shoreham Fort offers a number of painting opportunities and with this 'on site' catering I am going to be back at The Beach Cafe sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts