Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Show invitation

'Walking together' oil by John Scarland

I was pleased that this oil painting was featured on the back of the Redleaf Gallery 2010 Christmas Exhibition. Situated in Castle street off the High Street in Tunbridge Wells this Fine Art Gallery has shown my work for some time with a very positive response.

I was even more pleased when Redleaf called me today telling me this piece has now been reserved and can I give the client a sight of the real thing later this week. Rest assured, this and other works are all ready wrapped and waiting to be delivered and perhaps lunch out would not go amiss.

Why not join us at the opening . . . .

1 Castle Street
Tunbridge Wells

Private view
Friday 26 November at 6.00pm

Gallery open
Tues - Fri 10.30 - 5.00pm
Sat 10.00 - 5.00pm