Friday, August 31, 2012

Follow my leader


One of two new watercolours that depicts a group following someone out of sight.
A bit like faith.
I am shifting work patterns and focus away from the demands of commercial galleries and over to the inclinations I have within. Probably the commercial aspects are of my own making and the habits of past years when I needed an income from art - but now things are different and I too can be different. Always easier said than done - but having said it maybe I can do it.
Authenticity is so important, and art as a means of expression, and as a language is so powerful. Maintaining a passion and finding the outlet for it is crucial and as age saps the energy a focus is all important. 
Strange how every stage in this life is more interesting than the last - never mind after life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts